NCEM WebEx Virtual Student Training VTS-101
- Welcome & NCEM Training Team Introduction
- Attendee Function
- Raise Hand
- Breakout Sessions
- Course Preparation
- Questions & Concerns
This course was designed to assist our students with taking courses in a virtual environment. We are hoping this course provides tools to familiarize students with the features and functions of WebEx Meetings. Informal, but informative, we hope students gain a better understanding of the basic WebEx Meeting functions. Additional resources are located in the Document Library as well.
Tue. Jan 19, 2021 11:00 AM EST
See Offering Specific Information for details, OTHER NC
||North Carolina Division of Emergency Management
||McCalla-Perry, Kayana Jahmilla
The TERMS Document Library has additional resources regarding WebEx Meetings available for download. To locate these resources, simply log into TERMS, select “Document Library” and scroll to “General”.
Please be sure to use Google Chrome or Microsoft Edge for your web browser to ensure more functionality for WebEx. Additionally, cellular devices and iPads are not fully supported for features such as breakout rooms. A laptop/desktop is required to receive credit for the course. You may call in via a phone or mobile device, but must have access to a laptop/desktop to engage.
|# Open Seats
|# on Wait List
NCEM WebEx Helpful Hints - Students
Offering Specific Information
This is a VIRTUAL OFFERING via Cisco WebEx. Please download the free app before the course begins.
The course will be limited to registrants up to 2 HOURS before the start of the course.
The WebEx link is not sent in the confirmation email from TERMS. It will be sent at least 24 HOURS before the course start date/time.
Thank you for signing up to complete the Virtual WebEx Prerequisite VTS/VTI-101. Below are a few friendly reminders that will help ensure you receive all information:
- As a reminder, the NCEM Virtual Student WebEx Training (VTS-101) is the required prerequisite for any student to complete a virtual course. The NCEM Virtual Instructor WebEx Training (VTI-101) is the required prerequisite for any instructor to teach virtual courses for NCEM. You only have to complete this course once.
- Please be sure to use Google Chrome or Microsoft Edge for your web browser to ensure more functionality for WebEx. Additionally, cellular devices and iPads are not fully supported for features such as breakout rooms. A laptop/desktop is required to receive credit for the course. You may call in via a phone or mobile device, but must have access to a laptop/desktop to engage.
- All communication, including the WebEx Meeting invite will be sent to the email you have on file in TERMS at a minimum 3 days before the course begins. Please be sure it is updated and check it periodically so as to not miss important information.
- For additional resources, quick reference guides, and help regarding WebEx, please visit the TERMS Document Library.
Contact Kayana McCalla-Perry at Kayana.McCalla@ncdps.gov or 919-825-2278.