This class is a Virtual offering:
This course is the train-the-trainer for the entire ICS 100-400 curriculum. Completion of this course does not constitute approval by NCEM to teach ICS courses in NC. Individuals must complete an ICS Instructor application and provide all requested documents for ICS Instructor consideration.
Tue. Jan 05, 2021 0900-1600
Wed. Jan 06, 2021 0900-1600
Thu. Jan 07, 2021 0900-1600
Tue. Jan 12, 2021 0900-1600
Wed. Jan 13, 2021 0900-1600
Thu. Jan 14, 2021 0900-1600
See Offering Specific Information for details, OTHER NC
||North Carolina Division of Emergency Management
||Seagroves, Thomas Shane
ICS-300 - Intermediate Incident Command System for Expanding Incidents (G-300)
ICS-400 - Advanced Incident Command System Command and General Staff - Complex Incidents (G-400)
|# Open Seats
|# on Wait List
Offering Specific Information
THIS IS A VIRTUAL OFFERING.
Thank you for your interest in taking a virtual course sponsored by NCEM. Below are a few friendly reminders that will ensure you receive all information:
- As a reminder, the NCEM Virtual Student WebEx Training (VTS-101) course is a required prerequisite for any and all virtual courses. You only have to complete this course once.
- Please be sure to use Google Chrome or Microsoft Edge for your web browser to ensure more functionality for WebEx. Additionally, cellular devices and iPads are not fully supported for features such as breakout rooms. A laptop/desktop is required to receive credit for the course. You may call in via a phone or mobile device, but must have access to a laptop/desktop to engage.
- All communication, including the WebEx Meeting invite will be sent to the email you have on file at a minimum 3 days before the course begins. Please be sure it is updated and check it periodically so as to not miss important information.
- For additional resources, quick reference guides, and help regarding WebEx, please visit the TERMS Document Library.
- The instructor and/or course manager maintains discretion regarding how late a student will be allowed into the course.
Contact your NCEM POC: Tiffany Jackson 919-285-2377 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact your Course Instructor: Shane Seagroves email@example.com